Saturday, May 2, 2009

REBORN!!

Sorry again everybody, for not posting for a month again. It's maybe my fault, for not taking good care of my laptop.
My laptop's display malfunctioned for the past few weeks but luckily, it's still under Acer Extended Warranty.


And so, I brought it to Acer Highpoint Service, which is located at 9th floor of Times Square and I have to emphasized that "IT COST ME RM15" on transport to brought it there and took it back! Luckily, Acer changed a new mother board for me and serviced my laptop without charging a single cent after returning to base for a week. It looks new now and i like it.
Thanks Acer!
By the way, my broken adapter was also fixed, with assist of my papa's friend.$180$ saved,haha.
Since i have not posting for a month, here's some photo taken during PC fair.
Awesomeee!!ENJOY!!


3 comments:

SkyChin said...

Hey,u edited the pictures and rubbed off my siggy.Sounds offensive..=.=

zhEnMEi said...

u go pc fair c smtg
or juz go 4 c leng lui o??

Hoong Yee said...

So few oni? Not like u le, haha!