Thursday, March 19, 2009

Old, Lousy Design.........



Although I love my Acer Aspire5580 very much, but nowadays I found that its AC ADAPTER is bad, totally lousy.

Same as the design of other brands of notebooks few years ago, it's old and flaw, as shown in the pic. below.


see? its output wire just bend and broke from inside and it is malfuntioning when charging the notebook. This leads lots of inconvenience to me and the most terrible is, it costs me RM180 to buy a new one and it's under only 1 year warranty although I purchased a 2-year SuperCare Extended Warranty. ~so sad~ T.T

My "advice" to everybody, if you are using an old ADAPTER just like mine, don't ever bend it and try your best to maintain it straight, or less economic, purchase a new one, with better design, as shown in the pic. below

Finally, I apologize for taking so long time to continue posting, since the exam period had just passed and also, I am quite tired, lazy. Sorry men!


No comments: