Sunday, February 8, 2009

Introducing Active@Undelete- Data Recovery v.7.2

Few days ago, my sister accidentally spoilt her flash drive,Cruzer micro. Thousands of valuable pictures lost due to her carelessness. Especially the picture of my parents when they went to China. I tried to solve this since everyone were so upset. I was then thought of the memory card in the camera.Unfortunately, it was also deleted and used to take other photos.


Finally, I search for data recovery software on the internet. I downloaded lot of free data-recovery software but they're all useless. The only software which I tried that could recover the deleted picture from the memory card is Active@Undelete - Data Recovery v.7.2. I would like to share this experience and software so that people who want to recover their valuable memories can try this...

Active@ UNDELETE - Data Recovery is a powerful data recovery software that helps you to recover deleted files, lost and formatted data from hard drives, floppy disks, basic and dynamic volumes, hardware or software RAID. Software supports: NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFS+EFS file systems and works under all Windows family operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP and Windows VISTA. Besides hard disk drives program supports recovery from removable devices like Secure Digital, Compact Flash, SmartMedia, SONY Memory Stick, ZIP drives, USB Hard drives etc ...
Version 7.0.047 adds ability to save recovered files directly to CD-DVD.

Anyway, I downloaded it by torrent, faster and also cheaper.

No comments: